mercredi 18 octobre 2017

AllSky camera

Today I installed an AllSky camera (DMK camera with a fisheye) whic allows me to check the sky before starting the observatory opening sequence for exemple. Tonight I started the cameras and opend the dome while in the city down in the valley... the camera was a way for me to check the sky was ok (well, not perfect but ok).

The AllSky is operated from a second small PC which is always ON, which also run the weather station continuously.


I first took a serie on V357 Lac and when I got back home, I started a sequence on V442 And but some clouds were still there:



My signal was below 6kADU when it is usually around 10-11kADU. But I am able to acquire spectra, almost two months after the outburst discovery of V442 And:






Everything is ready for a full, far away, remote session...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire